Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.
Mother Teresa

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kimber and I had a good mom/daughter weekend to dance competion this last weekend.

The thing that amazes me most is that these little gals had never had a tap shoe on before October, and have learned so quickly. Its a joy to watch these girls have such fun together.





Blog catch up is coming. I fell behind for several reasons...I let myself get too drained from doing too many things...even good things. And ,I've had to reset some priorities to make sure I am filling my emotional tank , and most importantly, keeping my walk with Christ fresh and real, and authentic. More very soon!

No comments: